If you are commemorating an event with close friends, you are bound to make a lot of great memories in Las Vegas. One such event that is common to occur in the city of sinfulness is the famous bachelor party gathering. This night marks the passage of a man’s journey into matrimony and commitment. It should be a landmarked occasion filled with cherished memories that the bachelor and his friends share for years to come. The following are some of the best Las Vegas bachelor party ideas to use should you find yourself in this magnificent city.
Ideas for Your Bachelor Party in Las Vegas
If you are going to enjoy a bachelor party in Las Vegas, you need to be able to do it in the right fashion. With these basic ideas along with helpful tips, you will be able to effectively plan a terrific Las Vegas bachelor party.
• First, get yourselves settled in a great hotel that has the best facilities. Make sure it is affordable enough so that you can keep some money aside for all of the other events you’d like to plan during the rest of your time spent in Vegas.
• Plan on going on some sort of adventure during the day of, before the actual day of the party, or following the bachelor party. Examples are theme-parks, rollercoasters, ziplining, sky diving, hiking at the Grand Canyon or Red Rock, ATV rentals, or going to the gun range.
• Book a limo to take the bachelor party to and from events without having the burden of worrying about finding sober transportation.
• Plan a wonderful last meal restaurant. Great cuisine is easily found in Las Vegas at affordable rates. Buffets are a good option for those who enjoy a little bit of everything and are on a limited budget.
• Have a most embarrassing memories bachelor roast.
• Another great Las Vegas bachelor party idea is to indulge in some exciting gambling festivities — but don’t leave broke. Ask the bachelor what type of gaming he would prefer… slot machines, card tables, etc.
• Rent a boat and go to the Hoover Dam.
• Have a relaxing day by the pool… and check out the eye candy.
• Go to a laid back venue to chill with your buddies for a few hours, drink, and relax before going wild. (Make sure the designated driver, limo, or taxi company is reserved beforehand.) Some examples are gaming arcades, such as Insert Coins downtown, local bars, or music venues.
• Get the bachelor an embarrassing Last Day of SingleDoom T-Shirt and make him sport this all evening.
• Scavenger hunt drinking games. Examples – When in a limo or taxi only – bachelor takes a shot for every street he passes with the first letter of his bride’s name. Another one is to have the bachelor ask random girls for odd things, including tampons, thongs, lipstick, etc. In return, he can offer her $10 and make up an excuse for the reason he needs it. For every girl that does not concur, he has to take a shot. Another idea is to have the bachelor ask for a hug or kiss from the waitress, shot girl, or other hot girl employed at the venue you are at. For every hug, he has to take one shot. For a kiss – including on the cheek, he gets the free pass.
• You cannot enjoy Vegas if you have not experienced the Bellagio fountains. You can go there at 8 p.m. to see the fountain rise and explode.
• Walk the strip with buddies and sightsee.
• Take a walk down Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas. There are plenty of attractions downtown, including mega-sized alcoholic beverages for very reasonable prices, free bands performing, arcades, piano bars, and street performers.
• Cruise the strip in a limo and drink. Drinking games can be used at this time.
• Go to a world-renowned Las Vegas show… Cirque du Soleil shows are well-known for having amazing acrobats, music, and visual imagery. There are also hypnosis shows, comedy shows, magic shows, musicals, adult shows, tribute shows, and more.
• Go to a nightclub and get a table with bottle service… live VIP style.
• Go to a strip club and get several lap dances, or private strip shows. Make sure to tell the dancers that they are catering to a husband-to-be for the extra special treatment.
• Get some Las Vegas bachelor party strippers to your hotel room. It is rumored across the world that Las Vegas strippers are the best at what they do. Things definitely get wild and sinful with naughty, risqué party games that Las Vegas hotel strippers bring to the room of bachelor parties. They are experts in teasing and trashing the bachelor, and come prepared with toys, whips, and other goodies. Book two or more strippers for a more interactive strip show and memorable night.
This is only the tip of the iceberg. Do some research on the net and you will find plenty more Las Vegas bachelor party ideas. Remember, what happens in Las Vegas, doesn’t always stay here, so don’t take any incriminating photographs that can later be used against the bachelor!